Mud Pies and Other Recipes
Good Morning to you all. It is a bit frosty but I do think that when the sun starts to shine the garden will be a lovely place to be so with this in mind I have a suggestion for learning today taken from one of my most favourite books.
- Look at the recipe ideas in the photographs from the book. A grown up can help you.
- Take a look in your garden. Each garden will have special things and each Pioneer will have special ideas.
- Do your recipe. Who is it for? How will you serve your creation?
- Make a story map to share your recipe with others.We can show our photographs to each other on a shared post later so take lots of pictures.
- Write some words to add to your story map-Stir,mix,grass,grit,muck,dish. Use your phonics sheets to help you.
- Happy Learning
Have a wonderful day people. I will do a story during the morning so look out for a post on Tapestry