Our ambition is for school uniform to provide a sense of belonging and pride in being part of our school. Our children are expected to wear a representation of our school uniform, but to support all families in accessing good quality clothing, the need for these items to be branded is optional. With this in mind, children are expected to wear:
- A Sleights Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School jumper or cardigan (blue) OR
- A non-branded blue cardigan or jumper
- A white polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey or back trousers or skirts
- Blue gingham dresses, or grey/back shorts can also be worn. These should not display any sports logos.
- Smart black shoes should be worn. These should be low heeled. Fully black trainers could also be worn, as an alternative to shoes.
Where to buy uniform:
New, branded uniform can be purchased through the school office, using ParentPay. In addition to new uniform, we do hold good quality, second hand items in our office too. Please do get in touch if you are interested in purchasing these.
Non-branded items can be purchased from a range of local supermarkets and shops. The school does not have a preferred provider of these items.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. This includes any earrings.
All children are expected to take part in PE each week and require a named change of clothes in school. Depending on the time of year, children may require an indoor, or outdoor kit.
|Indoor Kit:||Outdoor Kit:|
See our full uniform policy here: Uniform Policy – September 2022