Our children look incredibly smart in their uniforms and we believe that this helps to promote a positive attitude towards behaviour and learning in school. All children are expected to wear their uniform, which can be purchased from the school office.
Children are expected to wear:
- A Sleights Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School jumper or cardigan (blue)
- A white polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey or back trousers or skirts
- In warmer weather, blue gingham dresses, or grey/back shorts can be worn. These should not display any sports logos.
- Smart black shoes should be worn. These should be low heeled.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. This includes any earrings.
All children are expected to take part in PE each week and require a named change of clothes in school. Depending on the time of year, children may require an indoor, or outdoor kit.
|Indoor Kit:||Outdoor Kit:|