Our children look incredibly smart in their uniforms and we believe that this helps to promote a positive attitude towards behaviour and learning in school. All children are expected to wear their uniform, which can be purchased from the school office, using ParentPay.
Children are expected to wear:
- A Sleights Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School jumper or cardigan (blue)
- A white polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey or back trousers or skirts
- In warmer weather, blue gingham dresses, or grey/back shorts can be worn. These should not display any sports logos.
- Smart black shoes should be worn. These should be low heeled.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. This includes any earrings.
All children are expected to take part in PE each week and require a named change of clothes in school. Depending on the time of year, children may require an indoor, or outdoor kit.
|Indoor Kit:||Outdoor Kit:|