Upper Key Stage Two Class Teacher Vacancy
Published: 10th December 2021
Pay Scale: To be agreed, based on experience
To start: April 2022 (summer term) or sooner
Closing date: 21st January 2022 at 9.00am
Described as a ‘community more than a school’ (OfSTED, November 2019), Sleights is an exciting place to succeed and flourish. Come and be part of our happy, hardworking school family!
Being part of the community is really important to us and every day, we live out our vision of “Working together to be happy; to flourish and succeed”. Here at Sleights, we share a special and unique learning community with our friendly and welcoming children, close knit staff and governors, and we are proud to serve our village and communities who send their children to our busy Church of England school.
We are committed to continuously developing the expertise of our staff. Collaboration is a key driver for us and our teachers benefit from a supportive learning environment, focused on achieving excellent outcomes. We have high expectations and want the best for our children, as we believe they get one chance. Our teaching team works tirelessly to make this one chance count.
With our beautiful school setting, complete with lots of outdoor space and a forest, we are committed to providing children with exciting, real life and practical learning opportunities. We are keen to share and further develop excellent provision for our staff and children.
Due to the promotion of our existing Year 6 teacher to a Deputy Headteacher post, we are looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join us in Upper Key Stage Two. This post is full time and permanent. This post would not be suitable for Newly Qualified/Early Career teachers.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who loves working with children and has a passion to see every child achieve their very best.
- An experienced professional who has a secure understanding of the end of Key Stage Two expectations.
- A team player who recognises the joy and challenges of working in a busy village school, including playing a significant role in leading the school’s curriculum.
- Someone who has the drive and ambition to achieve excellent results.
In return, we can offer you:
- A happy school, underpinned by our Church of England ethos, where everyone is valued and respected.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and happy children, who are at the centre of all we do.
- An exciting and inspiring learning environment.
- The support of the full staff team, who work closely to achieve the best for our children and each other.
This post will commence in April 2022 (the start of the summer term), or sooner. Interviews will be shortly after the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 21st January 2022 at 9.00am.
Visits to the school, or an informal conversation with the Headteacher, are strongly encouraged. Please contact us to arrange this: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.