Lower Key Stage Two Class Teacher Vacancy
Pay Scale: M1-M6
To start: January 2023
Contract type: Full time, temporary (until August 2023, with the possibility to extend further, based on pupil numbers and budgetary constraints)
Closing date: 9th November 2022 at 9.30am
Sleights is a special place to work and learn. Described as a ‘community more than a school’ (OfSTED, November 2019), Sleights is an exciting place to succeed and flourish. Come and be part of our happy, hardworking school family!
Being part of the community is really important to us and every day, we live out our vision of “Working together to be happy; to flourish and succeed”. We are looking to appoint a new teacher who will be a key member of our team and join us in celebrating and embracing our approach.
Here at Sleights, we share a special and unique learning community with our friendly and welcoming children, close knit staff and governors, and we are proud to serve our village and communities who send their children to our busy Church of England school.
We are committed to continuously developing the expertise of our staff. Collaboration is a key driver for us and our teachers benefit from a supportive learning environment, focused on achieving excellent outcomes. We have high expectations and want the best for our children, as we believe they get one chance. Our teaching team works tirelessly to make this one chance count.
With our beautiful school setting, complete with lots of outdoor space and a forest, we are committed to providing children with exciting, real life and practical learning opportunities. We are keen to share and further develop excellent provision for our staff and children.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join us in Lower Key Stage Two. This post is full time until August 2023, where it will be reviewed.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who loves working with children and cares greatly about their success.
- A colleague who has a passion to see every child achieve their very best.
- A team player who recognises the joy and challenges of working in a busy village school, including playing a significant role in leading the school’s curriculum.
- Someone who has the drive and ambition to achieve excellent results.
In return, we can offer you:
- A happy school, underpinned by our Church of England ethos, where everyone is valued and respected.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and happy children, who are at the centre of all we do.
- An exciting and inspiring learning environment.
- The support of the full staff team, who work closely to achieve the best for our children and each other.
This post will commence in January 2023. Interviews will be shortly after the closing date.
Closing date: Wednesday 9th November at 9.30am.
Visits to the school, or an informal conversation with the Headteacher, are strongly encouraged. Please contact us to arrange this: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.